let me feel better..
gayy
wa seriously.. these past 4 days have been messy and have had their ups and downs..
i'm begining to dislike what i'm becoming.. i see my self changing.. i'm scared.. i dont know if i can hold it all together..
all the comments i've got from people.. they arnt bad.. but the thing is.. WHY have i become like this.. a total control freak.. like i need to be in control of the situation.. even if someone else is running it.. hes just a puppet.. like i'm egging him in the direction i want things to go.. not like things turn out bad.. i just cant stand dilly dallying.. i mean.. maltin says i'm systematic person.. i'm over systematic i think.. like i seriously plan and plan and even plan all the alternative ideas if the main ideas fuck up.. its scaring me.. alot.. the sound man told me i'm too nice to my band.. some times i wonder why i still care so much to get things done.. it annoys me.. i wish some one for a change would lead me.. would let me follow.. i guess thats why i like work some times.. cause theres one place i dont lead.. i dont teach.. i dont guide.. i just follow and learn.. and get to listen and keep my mouth shut.. then its nice to know things from people that i'm the center of some peoples universe.. like a gravational pull holding things together.. no i'm not saying the world revolves around me.. i'm just saying that i could just fuck care abt alot of shit but i make the move to get things done.. which then makes me feel like a control freak who cant let go and wait for someone else to do things..
it sucks..
other than that.. there are still pending matters on stuff i dont even know.. i seriously dont know what to do.. i dont know what to say.. dont know what to believe anymore someone please drag me out of this misery.. light up my life again.. SOMEONE..
She said I feel stranded
And I can't tell anymore
If we coming or I'm going
It's not how I planed it
I've got the key to the door
But it just won't open
And I know, I know, I know
Part of me says let it go
That life happens for a reason
I don't, I don't, I don't
It goes I never went before
But this time, this time
I'm gonna try anything that just feel better
Tell me what to do
You know I can't see through the haze around me
And I do anything that just feel better
And I can't find my way
Girl I need a change
And I do anything that just feel better
Any little thing that just feel better
She said I need you to hold me
I'm a little far from the shore
And I'm afraid of sinking
You're the only one who knows me
And who doesn't ignore
That my soul is weeping
I know, I know, I know
Part of me says let it go
Everything must have it seasons
Round and round it goes
And every day's a one before
But this time, this time
I'm gonna try anything that just feels better
Tell me what to do
You know I can't see through the haze around me
And I do anything that just feel better
And I can't find my way
God I need a change
And I do anything that just feel better
Any little thing that just feel better
Long try to holding on
To all things I ought to leave behind, yeah
It's really getting nowhere
I think I need a little help this time!
Yeah,
I'm gonna try anything that just feel better
Tell me what to do
You know I can't see through the haze around me
And I do anything that just feel better
And I can't find my way
Girl I need a change
And I do anything that just feel better
Any little thing that just feel better
SPOT ON AEROSMITH AND SANTANA!!! SPOT ON!!
wa seriously.. these past 4 days have been messy and have had their ups and downs..
i'm begining to dislike what i'm becoming.. i see my self changing.. i'm scared.. i dont know if i can hold it all together..
all the comments i've got from people.. they arnt bad.. but the thing is.. WHY have i become like this.. a total control freak.. like i need to be in control of the situation.. even if someone else is running it.. hes just a puppet.. like i'm egging him in the direction i want things to go.. not like things turn out bad.. i just cant stand dilly dallying.. i mean.. maltin says i'm systematic person.. i'm over systematic i think.. like i seriously plan and plan and even plan all the alternative ideas if the main ideas fuck up.. its scaring me.. alot.. the sound man told me i'm too nice to my band.. some times i wonder why i still care so much to get things done.. it annoys me.. i wish some one for a change would lead me.. would let me follow.. i guess thats why i like work some times.. cause theres one place i dont lead.. i dont teach.. i dont guide.. i just follow and learn.. and get to listen and keep my mouth shut.. then its nice to know things from people that i'm the center of some peoples universe.. like a gravational pull holding things together.. no i'm not saying the world revolves around me.. i'm just saying that i could just fuck care abt alot of shit but i make the move to get things done.. which then makes me feel like a control freak who cant let go and wait for someone else to do things..
it sucks..
other than that.. there are still pending matters on stuff i dont even know.. i seriously dont know what to do.. i dont know what to say.. dont know what to believe anymore someone please drag me out of this misery.. light up my life again.. SOMEONE..
She said I feel stranded
And I can't tell anymore
If we coming or I'm going
It's not how I planed it
I've got the key to the door
But it just won't open
And I know, I know, I know
Part of me says let it go
That life happens for a reason
I don't, I don't, I don't
It goes I never went before
But this time, this time
I'm gonna try anything that just feel better
Tell me what to do
You know I can't see through the haze around me
And I do anything that just feel better
And I can't find my way
Girl I need a change
And I do anything that just feel better
Any little thing that just feel better
She said I need you to hold me
I'm a little far from the shore
And I'm afraid of sinking
You're the only one who knows me
And who doesn't ignore
That my soul is weeping
I know, I know, I know
Part of me says let it go
Everything must have it seasons
Round and round it goes
And every day's a one before
But this time, this time
I'm gonna try anything that just feels better
Tell me what to do
You know I can't see through the haze around me
And I do anything that just feel better
And I can't find my way
God I need a change
And I do anything that just feel better
Any little thing that just feel better
Long try to holding on
To all things I ought to leave behind, yeah
It's really getting nowhere
I think I need a little help this time!
Yeah,
I'm gonna try anything that just feel better
Tell me what to do
You know I can't see through the haze around me
And I do anything that just feel better
And I can't find my way
Girl I need a change
And I do anything that just feel better
Any little thing that just feel better
SPOT ON AEROSMITH AND SANTANA!!! SPOT ON!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home